Wednesday, April 16, 2014

More Rainbow Dots

Hello Friends! More rainbow dots today.  Not sure how I feel about this one.  I like it and then I don't.  I wish that black and white cake was just a wee bit smaller.  I have a smaller cake stamp but its packed up in storage because we sold our house and will be on the move soon....  Anyhow this card has Doodlebug 6x6 patterned paper, PTI building blocks basics stamp set, and PTI tag it stamp set.
  IMG_0083 
and here is the inside of the card.  I rarely do up the inside but in this case I am glad I did.  I love the inside.  I can almost see reversing the inside and outside.  Ah, decisions, decisions!  Have a great day friends.
  IMG_0084

1 comment:

Michelle Philippi said...

Ha Ha - I love this sentiment and I wish the cake were BIGGER and you wish it were smaller. Heh. I love me some Crayola-lookin' rainbow cards!